Keep the following in mind to ensure your question has the best chance of being played on the podcast:
- Please share your first name at the beginning of the recording.
- Do not record while there are loid noises such as traffic, construction, yardwork, etc.
- Keep your message around 20-30 seconds long.
- Keep your message concise.
- If possible, record your question in quiet room while sitting near your device or use a USB microphone.
Because your question will be heard by thousands of listeners, you might want to jot down a few notes or practice your question before hitting “record.”
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with deleting your question and recording again.
Thank you for your interest in the “What You Should’ve Been Taught” podcast and we look forward to hearing to your questions.